I don't receive any mail in my inbox, I have to go to unread…

Customer Question
I don't receive any...

I don't receive any mail in my inbox, I have to go to unread to see them.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes it started when i tried the new yahoo mail.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Can you tell me please how you are accessing your email? Do you use a web browser or a third party software program like Microsoft Outlook or Thunderbird?

i am using yahoo,com

Thank you for that information. SMany users have reported glitches with the new Yahoo Email. I think your best option at this time is to revert to Classic Yahoo Email. You can do so by clicking the link below:

https://login.yahoo.com/?.src=ym&.intl=us&.lang=en-US&.done=https%3A%2F%2Fus.mg1.mail.yahoo.com%2Fdc%2Foptout%3Fscript%3Dno

You'll be asked to sign in to your Yahoo, even if you're already signed in.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. Thank you!