I have a Word document with which I am working. For some…

Customer Question
I have a Word...

I have a Word document with which I am working. For some reason, the page numbers in my document do not show the entire number. Only the bottom half of the numbers are shown. I have tried to "Remove Page Numbers" but that has not worked. Help.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?

I have a DELL computer. I wish I was electronically gifted but am not. Where do I find the "model" of my computer?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

Where do I find the information you have requested?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased my computer within the last four months or so. I have a DELL seven-step guide for the computer. On that seven-step guide, there are the following numbers given: P2017H/ 02217/ 02217H/ 02217WH/02317HWH/ 02417H/ 02717H. I also have a DELL Quick Start Guide with the identification of XPS 8910 printed on its cover. Lastly, I have a DELL disc titled "Drivers and Documentation" with the additional letters "Dell tm P2217H Monitor. I am not certain what you mean by "troubleshooting." I did try to remove the inserted page numbers but that did not work. The number are still showing but only the bottom half of those numbers are visible on the computer screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I did try to copy the document above the page number and then paste it on a new Word page but that didn't work. What I pasted was a table and its contents but when I pasted what I had copied, it came out with a condensed table with the typed material much smaller and lines overlapping with other lines.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

I don't understand. My secretary informed me that you had a plan for $200 per year. She did not tell me about a plan for $36 per month. How do I sign up for the $200 per year plan? You have left me a little confused. What are the ramifications if I click on "Security connect"? Is that program where you actually take over my computer and fix the problem?

Yes, and for any costs/billing queries please email***@******.*** or call them on 1(###) ###-#### I am a tech only, and can only assist with tech issues.

I have an invalid wife and she is asking for my help. It I left my computer for an hour or two to take care of her, do I than start all over with you or do I just start by calling the phone # you have given me when I have her taken care of?

You can contact me here when you are available.