I lost my hard drive on my MacBrook Pro and of course lost…

Customer Question
I lost my hard...

I lost my hard drive on my MacBrook Pro and of course lost my

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Micro Soft. I have a new hard drive and need to get my Micro Soft

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have installed Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Did you have Microsoft Office 365 installed on your Mac or was it some other version of the Office Suite? Di you purchase a subscription through Microsoft.com or did you install it from a cd?

I had a new hard drive installed on my MacBook Pro with Sierra 10.12.6 installed on it. I lost everything on the old drive
including Microsoft Power Point and Word. I know once these programs are purchased from Microsoft they will load them for free, however, in calling them I get put on hold forever.
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago

Luckily, it is not necessary for you to hold on the phone for long periods of time. You can login to your Microsoft account online and re-download your programs. Please give me just a moment to type up detailed instructions.

Please click the link below:

http://office.microsoft.com/myaccount

Login with the email address and password ***** with your Microsoft account. Note: If you don't know your Microsoft account credentials, either click on Forgot Password and follow th eonline instructions to reset the password, or let me know so I can help you with that.

Once you are signed in you can click on PURCHASES or SUBSCRIPTIONS to locate your previous purchases and find links to re-download and install. Please give this a try and let me know if you run into any issues or have any questions.

I'm not paying anything more and discontinue this service,
It is a rip off!!!!!!

As an independent contractor I don't have access to billing information but you can contact Customer Support via email at *****@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help.

Have a great day!