I bought a new Philips Sonicare toothbrush last August

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new Philips Sonicare toothbrush last August (circa) and it stopped working about five weeks ago. It make an intermittent soft buzzing sound when I turn it on. I would appreciate any help you can give me .Thank you Rob *

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Acer computer. I am on windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Acer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am asking about my toothbrush. Computer is in great shape

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it possible to speak to someone on the phone about this.?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

My toothbrush doesn't work. My orthodontist from whom I purchased your product said you had a unit that would talk with me about the issue and perhaps we could figure it out over the phone.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 8 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel

I will contact you tomorrow regarding this matter. Thanks for your response. Regards Rob *

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I did come by mistake trying to locate Philips Somicare.I am not need of your services. Thank you for all of your help. Regards Rob *