Got a call about something is going to expire. H/p. Windows

got a call about something...
got a call about something is going to expire
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: h/p
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: windows has
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

If you received any call from a service claiming to be Microsoft or any other service, please disregard them - that's a bogus third-party service and not affiliated with Microsoft in any way. They show bogus alerts and/or cold call users and try to trick them into allowing them remote access to their systems, and then install their worthless software and other malware while charging the users for doing so.

As long as you did not provide this party with your financial info or allow them remote access, you are safe - just ignore their calls as they come. Your Windows license will never expire.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.
And, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on one of the five stars at the top of this page > Submit. Thank you

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
thanks so micro soft is fine
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
no thanks

PS: Please ignore any remote assistance offer shown on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me.

Yes, there's no issue with your Microsoft or Windows system/license. You may rest assured :)

Otherwise, kindly remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you,

Thank you very much for the positive rating and the bonus; I really appreciate it :) Take care!

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist