Want to get a new Apple password, the old one is not

Customer Question
Want to get a...

Want to get a new Apple password, the old one is not working

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Apple?

I don’t know it’s my ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I got it 2 or 3 years ago. I want to access my account to change my credit card for billing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so, I’m confused.

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

The whole thing of my old password ***** working and getting a new one.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there and welcome. Can you tell me the email address you are using for your Apple ID?