All my posting history disappeared? Lwnovo windows 10. I…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, All my...

Hi Pearl, All my posting history disappeared?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Lwnovo windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not used craiglist for a while. Just decided to repost an old posting, but nothing is there.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://accounts.craigslist.org/login/home

Next to "Find your postings", click on ALL

Do they appear now?

thanks

Awesome!

Please use the star rating at the top of this page to rate our session as 5 stars then press Submit so that I am credited with helping you.