I cannot open my email account, the address is. Outlook. I…

Customer Question
Hello, I cannot open...

Hello, I cannot open my email account, the address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I am not sure what you're asking for, where can I find that?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there and welcome. When was the last time your were able to open your account.

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hi. Do you still need assistance getting in to your account?