I am trying to make my computer stay on my choice of picture…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to make my computer stay on my choice of picture at start up.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No but the picture goes back to the default picture.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. One moment and I will type you instructions

Click the start button and choose settings (second option up) Next click Personalization. Once you’re here select the Lock screen tab and under background select picture and then simply choose the picture you want to show.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.