I completed the new firefox upgrade and went to stream a tv…

Customer Question
I completed the new...

I completed the new firefox upgrade and went to stream a tv show and it just keeps saying :"checking streaming options"

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Only the firefox

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Firefox update. no. that's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response

Let me know the site you browse for TV streaming

Hi there,

Didn't find you back. Hope you are doing fine..

I was waiting for your reply since posted..

Could you please let me know if you still wait for answer.

Please reply