I got a new one and my friend put her name on the front how…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new one and my friend put her name on the front how do i change the user name

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hp laptop windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought it about 3 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Whent on settings but i cant figer it out

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. If I am understanding correctly you want to change the sign on name to the computer? If so does the name shoow an email address like***@******.*** or does it just show a name like bob smith?