Htc 10 has orange and lines on the screen and nothing works…

Customer Question
Htc 10 has...

Htc 10 has orange and green lines on the screen and nothing works cannot even turn it off

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Htc one m9 and only today

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Cant remember

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what you have already tried to do to resolve this?

Thank you