I need Microsoft Office for an iMac in Madrid, Spain. What…

Customer Question
I need Microsoft Office...

I need Microsoft Office for an iMac in Madrid, Spain. What can I do as quickly as possible?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I just bought an iMac 27 inches, but I do not know which operating system I am on. Just whatever is standard in Apple, I suppose

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. Now I remember I have a Sierra system, I think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Did you own it previously and need to reinstall it or you need to purchase it for the first time?

Please let me know

Thank you