Mate just brought a surface rt 8.1 I can't down load apps…

Customer Question
Hi mate just brought...

Hi mate just brought a surface rt 8.1 I can't down load apps from the play store I spent a fortune in data upgrading ain't working because I want games

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

A surface rt 8,1 iguess first time having a computer don't know wats to do with it

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I just done that an it cost me 1.1 gb

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I've already signed up to Microsoft and have a Hotmail account and email address

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to download a game? What error do you get?

Please let me know

Thank you