I have a need to log in to my Office 365 Account but I have…

Customer Question
I have a need...

I have a need to log in to my Office 365 Account but I have forgotten my password. I have also changed my email address since I first purchased the programme. when I tried to change the password ***** apparently was unable to provide sufficient information. I am a resident of Australia and payments are made from my Westpac MasterCard XX60 0983 My old email address was***@******.*** (password *****) my current email is***@******.*** .

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

I have but recieved a message from you that I hadn't provided sufficient info.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10 /Hp model not sure

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

3yrs None

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you still have internet service or any service with iinet?

Have you tried to recover your old iinet email account first?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

no

Do you need Word / Excel programs only? And/or do you need any other program?

Can you try to recover your iinet email address at the iinet website first?

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.