I have purchased Catalog Express from the Gran. My computer…

Customer Question
I have purchased Catalog...

I have purchased Catalog Express from Ann the Gran. My computer crashed and I had to reinstall. When I try it says NO more keys for this serial number availabe Add more keys usng Casper Web

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

I need to install and I get the above error message

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

No that is it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

How long ago did you originally install it?

5 years

OK...give me a moment

I will explain what is going on...but keep in mind I am a 3rd party technician not related to these companies

But I will help you

I just need a ��

Your Catalog Xpress software is made by a company called Pulse

You bought it via a website called Ann the Gran

HOWEVER...the company that created the software doesn't directly support the software

So...you're left with relying on the "retail website" to help you

That pop up is an auto pop up...disregard it...it's not me

Because you already installed it once...you have technically used up your 1 key

At which point you have 2 options

Buy another key

OR

Argue with 1 of these 2 companies to supply another key to you free of charge (based on the story you provided)

Considering that Pulse does not communicate direct to the public...it looks like you're down to Ann the Gran (if you want to go that route)

Would you like their phone number?

Tech Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago

Did you still want their number?