TO SEND GROUP EMAIL. IT WAS WORKING BUT WHEN I PRESS SEND IT…

Customer Question
HI I AM UNABLE...

HI I AM UNABLE TO SEND GROUP EMAIL. IT WAS WORKING BUT WHEN I PRESS SEND IT REVERTS TO MY LAST OPEN PAGE. WHAT AM I DOING DIFFERENTLY, I CAN SEND THE GROUP VIA MY I PHONE FINE.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

HOTMAIL

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I HAVE INSTALLED THE UPDATED THAT APPEAR YES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THIS MY ONLY PROBLEM AT THE MOMENT

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you using a web browser to send the group email?