I have tried several times to reset my phone and it asks for

Customer Question
hello JA: Hello. How can I...
hello
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have tried several times to reset my phone and it asks for my gmail account . I have done that and given the password ***** it still will not work. I have an android phone L7 and my phone will except calls but that is all.(###) ###-####JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Since early this morning
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no just changed my password
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats all I have done thank you
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 25 days ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed, please help me with the Android version you had on this phone? So that I can proceed further with the troubleshooting to unlock your phone.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
i HAD A TECH RESET MY PHONE THIS MORNING. THEN AFTER THAT THE PHONE ASKED FOR MY EMAIL ACCOUNT i HAD ON THE PHONE AND i HAVE PUT IN MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD ***** TIMES AND IT DOES NOT WORK. THE PHONE BEFORE THE TECH RESET IT SAID ENTER PASSWORD ***** THE FACE OF THE PHONE. i HAVE NEVER HAD A PASSWORD ***** THE PHONE SO IT HAD TO BE RESET. SO FAR NOTHING IS WORKING
ALSO i CAN NOT RECEIVE TEXTS ONLY EMAILS TO***@******.***
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
LG70

Thank you for the information. In this case, I request you to check if you are able to access your gmail account from any other device or computer to confirm that the email password ***** ***** If the email account password ***** ***** we can proceed further. In the mean time, I will check for alternate solution for you.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
THE EMAIL IS CORRECT. i RECEIVED YOUE EMAIL
THANK YOU
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
NO. I DID THAT ONCE WITH MY COMPUTER AND THEY HACKED INTO MY ACCOUNTS

In this case, I request you to reset your phone to factory defaults be following the instructions given below:

1. Ensure the device is powered off.

2. Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button.

3. When the LG logo is displayed release the Power button only then immediately press and hold the Power button again.

4. Release both buttons when the Factory data reset screen displays.

5. From the Factory data reset screen, select yes.
Utilize the Volume Up/down buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.

6. Select yes to start.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
NO THAT DID NOT WORK.

Could you please help me with what happens after the reset. It would be great if you could help me with the photo of the screen of your phone.

I would also suggest you to change the password ***** your gmail account from another device and try logging into your phone with the new password.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
ITS SAID WELCOME TO LG. ASKS IF I WANT ENGLISH AND IF I WANT DISIBILIATY ACCESSIBILITY THEN SAYS NEXT
I GO TO NEXT AND IT ASKS FOR MY WIFI ACCOUNT VERICATION. NEXT THEN IT SAYS DEVICE WAS RESET. TO CONTINUE SIGN IN WITH THE GOOGLE ACCOUNT THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY SYNCED TO THIS DEVICE
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
AS I ONLY HAVE A FEW MINUTES LEFT. IF I CAN NOT GET AN ANSWER BY THEN. after my 7 days free trial I will be cancelling my membership. I was moved around to different techs and I repeated myself several times to the first or second tech and he did not understand a very basic answer. it was about my email.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I DID - DID NOT EXCEPT MY NEW PASSWORD
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I DO NOT HAVE A CAMERA. THAT WOULD ALSO BE ON THE PHONE THAT DOES NOT WORK.
i CAN NOT SEE ANY HELP AT ALL. SO i WILL CLOSE.

I completely understand that and please ensure you are connecting to the internet via wifi from this phone and make sure that you are entering the email account and password ***** is associated with this account.

Please make sure that the device is connected to the internet before entering the email account and password. Please ensure you are typing in the correct password ***** upper and lower case letters because the cell phones will have the first letter capitalized automatically you need to turn it off manually to input the correct password.

As per my understanding, I hope the first letter of your password ***** be capitalized automatically and that is the reason you are unable to login to your email account to unlock your phone.

Its just a simple step to unlock your phone.

For example consider (justanswer) is my password. If I type this password ***** my phone the first letter (j) will be automatically capitalized and it would end up with incorrect password. The keypad of the smart phone is designed in such a way.

Also make sure that the wifi is connected with your phone by checking the symbol of the wifi.

You need to input your wifi password ***** to get it connected, this first letter issue may happen even in the wifi password. That is the reason I am suggesting you to check all this.

Andy, Computer Consultant