I'm a sub teacher who is supposed to open a string of

Customer Question
I'm a sub teacher...

I'm a sub teacher who is supposed to open a long string of letters and numbers to find lesson plans for tomorrow. I have a Windows computer and feel I input capitals and - correctly. When it said no doc. found, I changed a zero to a capital O; still nothing. I started with https://drive.google.com

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I have an HP Media computer; think it's Windows 8 because I refuse to get 10 where you yell out file names to find anything. I used to work for a CEO and have extra large screen for spreadsheets and board papers.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your hp?

Says HP 2009m on the monitor

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My life is very fast paced; I look after a 93 yr. old as well as work, arising at 5 AM. I'm guessing my computer could be 10 - 12 years old. It works great, and I can browse through zillions of Word, Excel, and scanned documents easily.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I spent 1 hour. I went into "My Google Drive" and found PDF's of other doc's which were "shared" with me, but when I searched using https://drive.google.com/open?id= ...in my search for doc box, it came up "nothing found." I will be given similar long string labels for each job I do. I need to see all of these lesson plans before I show up! I was told I was only making a deposit of $5; and that I could request a refund if my issue wasn't resolved. I'd like you to try to find this doc. and just email it to me as an attachment: ***@******.*** I was supposed to be asleep 1 hour ago. So, you can try once to find this doc. and I'll let you keep the $5.00. I want a refund for anything else; no subscription. After the above start beginning with https through the = sign, what follows (no space) is 0Bx77foJCw-XVFNWTkExZUtG8 Thank you and God Bless!
full doc is https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B etc.
I have to go to bed now, and must commute at 6 AM. If you can open this doc, just send it to me as an email, to:***@******.***find: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx77-foJCw-XVFNWTkExZUtYTG8