IT IS OFFLINE AND I DONT HAVE THE ADMIN PASSWORD AND THE…

Customer Question
IT IS OFFLINE AND...

IT IS OFFLINE AND I DONT HAVE THE ADMIN PASSWORD ***** THE INSTALLER PERSON HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET HERE IN 3 WEEEKS... NEED TO RESET AND ENTER NEW ADMIN

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

2016

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

HANG ON IT IS lorex Model No LHV10081T

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I need to get these back online asap

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

ok finally I got online with you
It has been going on for 3 weeks.. I scan the QR code ad then it asks for admin pW and my tech said it was 000000 but nothing works to get cameras back online

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

I put credit in and it says it isn't good.. It is good and now I am concerned about it being online
it is the same as the $5

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris