Wh. Samsung tablet i need to reset my password for flying…

Customer Question
Samsung tablet...

Samsung tablet i need to reset my password ***** flying together

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to reset a new password ***** this tablet.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. About the only way to do this is a factory reset which will wipe your data. If you have your files backed up on Google, you should be able to recover most of them.