I am in a mess...a time user of Aol. Their new Gold does not…

Customer Question
Hello. I am...

Hello. I am in a mess...a long time user of Aol. Their new Gold does not do what my work requires. I wonder if Gmail does. I am an editor. I need to receive a document, download it. Edit it. Then save and send it back to the writer. I attach the edited version to an email. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

Several Days

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Well, its is a newish HP. Not sure how to answer those other questions.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have had it close to a year. I don't need to trouble shoot. The new AOL system just does not do those tasks...yet...they tell me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I mainly just need to know if gmail can do those tasks. I am an excellent editor...but a dreadful understander of computers. I am 75 years old. I would like to open a gmail account if it will meet my needs.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, you can do that with Gmail without any issues.

Can you set it up for me? I tried earlier today and had no luck.

Yes, I can.

Please send the request again -- there was an issue.