I forgot my password and can not figure out how to reset it.

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** can not figure out how to reset it. My home phone is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Help me reset my password.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Apple IPad touch I don’t know os

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

All I need is to reset the password ***** get on facebook

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not computer literate,so I don’t know what to ask.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/17/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have the backup of your iPad in iCloud or in the computer? The reason why I am asking is if we do reset on the iPad, it will erase all the data including contact. If you have backup we can restore the iPad.