I need help to import my contacts from current email at

Customer Question
comcast JA: How much experience do...
I need help to import my contacts from current email at comcast
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular Comcast product?
Customer: very familiar
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 29 days ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Andy, Computer Consultant