My computer kept popping up with a screen saying that

Customer Question
My computer kept popping...

My computer kept popping up with a screen saying that windows 10 needs to be updated and to let it restart my computer. It’s been over two hours now it flashes that it’s trying to restore my previous version then it just goes black. I can’t do anything now. Turning it off doesn’t help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

It’s a surface something. No idea. I bought it two years ago. This only happened when I finally clicked that it can restart my computer for the windows 10 update. Other than that it was working great

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No just the one that kept popping up. Everyone I clicked ignore it just kept popping back up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just would like it to work again

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just this once about two hours ago
No I don’t want u to connect I just want assistance

Do you have a back-up of the data that is on it?

No but I don’t have much in it just homework files

The easiest thing to do here is a full restore.

Ok but I can’t get anything on my computer. It won’t even let me control alt delete and turning it off and on doesn’t do anything

The should be a built in recovery option.

What's the make and model and when was it purchased?

Don’t know it’s a surface I think 300 and I bought it two years ago
This isn’t going to work going back and forth every 5 minutes. I think I’m just going to have to take it in to a Microsoft shop. I didn’t realize u weren’t attached to their tech shop. How Can I get a refund.

I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team
Regards
Kris

Ok. Thank You

Anytime