What's the cost of a google phone #? Not sure, Dell. I want…

Customer Question
What's the cost of...

What's the cost of a google phone #?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Computer Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Not sure,

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to use this # to do circle dialing.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Are you saying you would like to get a google voice phone number?