My computer is fine, the ride that we had yesterday was not…

Customer Question
My computer is fine...

My computer is fine, the ride that we had yesterday was not cancelled by us,we waited there for almoust 15 minuts your driver told us he was sent to a different place,we have being pick up there before with out any problems,this is your problem, we shout not be penalised for driver mistake !!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Samsung phone 2017

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

What has this got to do with arrangine a pick up, u shout find out what is wrong with your driver he is the one that got lost

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie.
Initially, it looks like you may be trying to reach a car ride-sharing service.
This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service. JustAnswer is not affiliated with any car ride-sharing service.
Still and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

i got a charge for cancellation of a ride ,we waited at the same place that u have pick me up before, your driver went to a different adrees and then he arrived about 10/15 minuts after and told us that he was sent to a different adrees u cant penalise me for your mistake we did not canceld at any time your ride, Sam.

It looks like you may be trying to reach a car ride-sharing service.

JustAnswer is not affiliated with any car ride-sharing service.