I can't review my profile because I've forgotten my

Customer Question
I can't review my...

I can't review my profile because I've forgotten my password. In order to get a new password *****'m required to provide the credit card number used to pay my last fee, however that card was compromised so I destroyed it and got a new one and I don't recall the old number. I need to re-set my information wiuth my new card!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Pobably more than a year ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Years ago. Windows 8 had just been introduced but my computer had, and still has Windows7

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't believe we have a computer problem here. The problem is regarding my inability to provided an OLD CREDIT CARD NUMBER in order to review my Profile

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.