Computer is fine, I only had aol clean for 30 days, but you…

Customer Question
Computer is fine...

Computer is fine , I only had aol clean for 30 days, but you still take 4.99/mo out of my account how do we correct this?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

Couple of months now aol is not on my computer any more,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

All I want is to cancel your service, so you quit charging my bank acct. or I can go to my bank and put a stop on anything aol

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.