A Canon printer rep told me you could give me directions on…

Customer Question
A Canon printer rep...

A Canon printer rep told me you could give me directions on how to do a clean up on comp.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer and perform the clean up for you?