My ASUS wireless router password no longer works. How do I…

Customer Question
My ASUS wireless router...

My ASUS wireless router password ***** longer works. How do I correct this issue. I lost connectivity with my ring doorbell and need to use the password ***** reconnect.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

Model is RTN12. How do I find the OS?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Asus? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased about 18 months ago. A tech person installed it for me. I don't know how to troubleshoot. I only know that my password *****'t working. The disc that came with it reads 54 Mbps Wireless Router. I am still able to connect to my internet so I believe the router is ok.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, only what I have already explained. I am trying to reconnect my Ring doorbell but my password *****'t working.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Do you have a computer that's connected to your WIFI network or router now?