Recently installed Skype and it welcomed me. Now when I try…

Customer Question
Recently installed Skype and...

Recently installed Skype and it welcomed me. Now when I try to get on skype it says oops can't log in. Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

When

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Automatic updates did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don;t think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you having this Skype issue on a Windows computer now?