Nothing comes up on my monitor just a couple of symbols like…

Customer Question
Nothing comes up on...

Nothing comes up on my monitor just a couple of symbols like the Microsoft emblem

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Customer:***********

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Most are done automatically I was using it yesterday worked fine came back few hours later and the symbols were flashing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, is this a laptop or a desktop PC?