Using my laptop, I have just downloaded and installed

Customer Question
Using my laptop, I...

Using my laptop, I have just downloaded and installed Pandora. It plays on my laptop. I can't find any buttons to click on in order to have it play on my Sonos system. All my connections are wireless. How do I get it to play on my Sonos and NOT on my computer? How do I install an icon on my desktop? How do I install an icon on my iPhone and my iPad?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

I am using iPad Pro which is about 10 months old.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased it (Dell) about 5 months ago and it has been regularly serviced by an accredited technician.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I will list my Pandora password ***** my Dashlane account.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Does your laptop have bluetooth capability? If not, I suggest that you download the Pandora app on your iPad from the App store. Onc eyou have it setup I can walk you through broadcasting it to your SONOS via bluetooth.