Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Using my laptop, I have just downloaded and installed

Customer Question

Using my laptop, I have just downloaded and installed Pandora. It plays on my laptop. I can't find any buttons to click on in order to have it play on my Sonos system. All my connections are wireless. How do I get it to play on my Sonos and NOT on my computer? How do I install an icon on my desktop? How do I install an icon on my iPhone and my iPad?
JA: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?
Customer: I am using iPad Pro which is about 10 months old.
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I purchased it (Dell) about 5 months ago and it has been regularly serviced by an accredited technician.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I will list my Pandora password ***** my Dashlane account.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Does your laptop have bluetooth capability? If not, I suggest that you download the Pandora app on your iPad from the App store. Onc eyou have it setup I can walk you through broadcasting it to your SONOS via bluetooth.