My computer in my office upstairs will not let me sign in. I…

Customer Question
My computer in my...

My computer in my office upstairs will not let me sign in. I have used every password ***** can think of but nothing works. It tells me to go to account.live.com, but I don't have any way of doing that on that computer.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

It's an HP all-in-one and it's on Microsoft.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

I'm not certain what you mean. Let me go upstairs and see if I can figure it out. Back in a minute.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It runs on Windows 10. It's an HP Pavillion. We got it about a year ago. The only troubleshooting we have tried is to put in every password ***** have ever had in our lives.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess just that I am extremely frustrated and unhappy!

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Could you let me know what's the email address shown at the logon screen, on that computer?