How do I delete AOL search history. 3 Months. HP 2511x

Customer Question
How do I delete...

How do I delete AOL search history

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

3 Months

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP 2511x MircoSoft

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A long time ago. It was a hand me down. I just tried hit and miss trouble shooting.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you using the AOL desktop software or accessing it through AOL.com?