I had Magic years ago. I'm living in Israel and I now need a…

Customer Question
I had Magic jack...

I had Magic jack years ago. I'm living in Israel and I now need a USA number that I can use to receive text messages here in Israel. Is that doable?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?

I haven't used Magic jack in a very long while. I have an ASUS lap top I don't see the model number anywhere

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

Where would I find it

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Asus? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought it about 2 years ago. I don't have any trouble I want to create a new account with Magic Jack that will give me a USA number that will receive texts in Israel preferably to my cell

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris