Can't recover google account. Tried recovery process, when…

Customer Question
Can't recover google account...

Can't recover google account. Tried recovery process, when get code in recovery process says it will send email with recovery code, but email address it intends to send to is not mine

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

There seems to be no one at google that will provide a customer support phone to talk to a person. Tried working on line and got a note declining to reinstate account because they couldn't tell for sure it was mine.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Google offer no support onlline for the service, but if it is possible to get back into your account, I will get you in.

First, when were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

about a week ago

Thanks

And when you now try to sign in

What is the message you get?

No thanks.

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please

you were signed out of your google account. sign in again to continue
but then can't sign in. Doesn't accept user ID and password. Tried recovery process, they told me can't restore, they can't verify account belongs to me. Tried recovery form, but account it wants to send email to is not one of mine.

Thanks

When you go through the recovery options, I see it has the old email account, but did you also specify a cell phone number to use for recovery?

They send text to a phone number. However I did put in email address when filling out the form.

Do you still have access to the phone number?

Do you get the text on your cell phone?

it is a verification code I got on cell

yes, it coms via a text, when you enter it in on the recovery process, what does it then say?

Says it is going to send an email to a specific address, but the address is not any of my emails, it says *****@******.***, which is not anything I'm familiar with.
I can't override it.

ok, then your only option is to use this form now

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Fill it in providing a email address where you can be contacted on and allow up to 72 hours for a response.

They will either reject it or not respond in which you will not be able to gain access, or they will ask for more proof of id in order to try to manually verify you.

If they do reject it or do not respond within the 72 hours then you will need to create a new account sorry.

It is critical you always keep your recovery information up to date to avoid such a situation as this

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you