I've hooked up my laptop to VCR. Running Win 10. I had

Customer Question
I've hooked up my...

I've hooked up my laptop to VCR. Running Win 10. I had already loaded the drivers for the vc500 and the drivers appear in computer manager. I already had Power Director 14 on my laptop. Opened up PD14. Selected CAPTURE, then selected Capture from TV signal. Nothing happens!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I already said Win 10. Asus laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes. before installing VC500 drivers. And have already rebooted after installing.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris