I forgot my iCloud password and my phone is "full" and is…

Customer Question
I forgot my iCloud...

I forgot my iCloud password ***** my phone is "full" and is starting to

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I can't remember. As far as I remember I never used it and may not have even set it up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's my iPhone not my computer? I can't get in to the Cloud

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the make and model of your phone?

Is the icloud the account to get into your phone and you need to reset the password ***** get in?

Or are you trying to clear icloud space and you are able to access your phone?