Having issues with tiling on my tv, also phones are not

Customer Question
Having issues with tiling...

Having issues with tiling on my tv, also phones are not working sometimes calls go directly to voice mail

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Comcast

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

What does computer have to do with tv interference and calls going directly to vm

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello! Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to help you today.

Let me first start off with saying that it sounds like you might be in an outage area. I don't actually work for or with Comcast so I cannot answer the question if you are. You would need to give them a call. I used to work for a cable company so I am familiar with these types of issues. A weak signal is either from an outage or if you have a cable booster plugged in somewhere that came unplugged. That could affect all your cable service. If you want to troubleshoot before calling Comcast to check to see if you are in an outage area, let me know. But considering it's your phone and TV, I bet that is your issue.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Comcast Phone Number is *****

Have a great rest of your day!