My home computer is out of service and i a trying to sign on…

Customer Question
My home computer is...

My home computer is out of service and i a trying to sign on using my local library. email add is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

My home computer is out of service and am trying to use my local library. email add is :***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Am using a dell at the library. was using a 2nd hand used dell a home

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Am using a public desk top at my local library. had purchased my computer several years ago. when trying to use online help I was asked if I could access an old email using 'cox". Have not used cox in 10 years now use Spectrun fka Time Warnew

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know