I am trying to change my password but it keeps asking me…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to change my password ***** it keeps asking me when I first signed on. I have no idea when I got started. Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I have no idea. I tried it quite a few times yesterday and last nigh

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Sorry I am not very computer savy. I work on Gmail. Is this what you need?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have had this computer about 25 to 30 years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Give me directions on setting up a new password ***** when I first open up my account on facebook

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. When you try and reset your password ***** questions are you being asked? Also are you using a windows computer or a mac or maybe some other device? Please let me know so I can help.