I went into your Microsoft Toronto store yesterday with a…

Customer Question
Andy I went into...

Andy I went into your Microsoft Toronto store yesterday with a problem I was experiencing with Onedrive. I can now not get into my outlook in office 365

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Surface Pro4 and it was purchased in Australai as was the office 365. Normally when I login to office 365 I get the option of personal or work or school I have lost the functionality of the personal option

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Only the automatic lastest update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No not really

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. It sounds as though you may need to sign out of Microsoft Office rather than simply exiting. If you sign out then when you open it again you should be able to re-enter the credentials for whichever account you want to use. Please give that a try and let me know the results.