I had purchased the 365 for my laptop and it allows 5

Customer Question
I had purchased the...

I had purchased the 365 for my laptop and it allows 5 devices, im tyring to hook it up to my desktop and do not know how. i need my license #. i pay 12.99 for this every month

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?

Im not using the laptop currently, as for the operating system not sure, our IT guy is off today. can i give you my name, user name and password ***** you can give me the license key to activate on my desktop?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It ia a new computer that was installed yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, i just want to activate 365 on this desktop

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me where you purchased it from please?

Thank you