I have two gmail accounts. One is two step id. I am unable…

Customer Question
I have two gmail...

I have two gmail accounts. One is two step id. I am unable to access this account because my IPhone will not accept messages. I am in Taiwan. I live in australia. I am on a cruise ship.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Since boarding the cruise five days ago. I am on the ship for another 3 weeks.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I have an IPhone. My server is Telstra Australia.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My only solution is to cancel the two step id for***@******.***, because they always send a text message to my IPhone, and it doesn't work here

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 9 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Did you specify a recovery email address to use for the account in addition to your Cell phones text messages?

Please let me know