I have been trying for days to back up my Computer but it…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying for days to back up my Computer but it does not complete correctly. When it stops I get the message "incorrect function" and error code 0x8770001, What do I do to overcome this problem?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

It'a a Toshiba Laptop running Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your computer?

Toshiba Satellite Pr

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchase in 2011 and I have been purchasing programs such as Pareto and Reimage because they say that they can fix the problem, but neither has

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I need to do a backup

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which program are you using to backup your computer?

Please let me know

Thank you