Can't get in toyou need help iam pulling my hair out don't…

Customer Question
Can't get in toyou...

Can't get in toyou need help iam pulling my hair out don't have much left

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hisense chromebook c 11

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried hisense they tried refered me to you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

People & home screen look like exrays

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the issue the display on the Chromebook? It is not displaying correctly?

Please let me know