I just purchased AVG secure VPN and tried to follow

Customer Question
I just purchased AVG...

I just purchased AVG secure VPN and tried to follow instructions to open it. I could not find the 'connect' button to login which I need to do to start the protection. The charge is probably sent to my credit card. What do i do now?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

I don't understand.

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

I don't know what you mean for me to check.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I just did....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to make sure I will not be billed for $59 for something I can't do.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

On what device have you installed AVG Secure VPN?
What instructions are you following?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.