Talking to a man on email,his adress. I am using Samsung tab…

Customer Question
Talking to a man...

Talking to a man on email,his adress***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

I am using Samsung tab 4 and go through telstra

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not any new ones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know where his address is located from .

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

I am not even sure I understand your question...you want to know his physical address?

Andy, Computer Consultant